Information for Partners
Take Action (1011.14)
Event Wrap Up (1011.14)
Information for Partners
We wouldn't be able to reach individuals across the US on October 11 if it was not for our Partner Organizations. While some are encouraging their constituents to host their own screenings, others are hosting screenings as organizations-- reaching hundreds of girls with one event.
As a Partner you will:
- Host a screening or encourage others to do so
- Be featured on the Raising Ms. President website
- Be encouraged to feature Raising Ms. President on your site and social media
- Have an opportunity to send a Take Action message to your community
Email Kelsie at firstname.lastname@example.org if:
- You have questions about your screening or about the film
- You want to preview the film before your screening
- You need to submit information about your venue
- You need to order the DVD or visit our Team Leader & Partner Store (deadline Oct 1st for items to arrive before October 11th)
- You need help promoting your event
- You need information to send to your community about the film
- You want to host more than one screening in your area
Email George at email@example.com if:
- You need to submit your logo (.jpg, .png, .pdf vector files preferred)
- You want to host the film on a different day
Frequently Asked Questions for Partners
What does it mean to be an RMP Partner?
As a partner you will be promoted throughout our website and along with all of our materials for Day of the Girl. In turn, we will work with you to reach out to your members in order to screen Raising Ms. President throughout your organization.
Is there a fee?
No. You can participate in Day of the Girl with Raising Ms. President for FREE by streaming the film, although you MUST have high speed internet access. If you would like to screen the film using a DVD you can purchase the DVD at a discount ($15.00 + shipping and handling) for Day of the Girl, which will be yours to own.
Since I'll own the DVD, can I screen it other places?
No. Once Day of the Girl is over your personal DVD is for home use only.
Can I charge for my event on Day of the Girl?
No. This event is FREE and open to the public for all of those who want to participate.
How many screenings do we have to have in order to become a Partner?
You can have one or several, it's up to your organization.
Are we required to have a certain number of participants for each screening?
No. You can have as few or as many people at your screening as you would like. However, you must identify at least RMP Team Leader for every screening who will be in direct contact with our team.
Do we have to participate in the LIVE Google+ Hangout?
No. If you do not have a high speed internet connection or do not want to participate you don't have to and can watch it online after the event.
What equipment do we need to have?
If you are purchasing a DVD you need a standard play DVD player or a computer with a screen to show the film. If you wish to stream the film you need high speed internet access and a computer.
How long is the film?
How long is the Google+ Hangout?
What time does the event start?
What if my organization cannot participate in Day of the Girl, but would like to screen Raising Ms. President another time?
You can screen Raising Ms. President anytime during the year. Click HERE to host a screening.
For additional questions please Contact Us!
Day of the Girl Partners
Our nationwide screening would not be possible without the incredible support from our Partners. Thank you!