Frequently Asked Questions
1. How long is Raising Ms. President? 56 minutes
2. Can I screen the film for my organization if I just buy the $10 DVD? No, please purchase a Community License.
3. Can I promote the film on social media? Yes, please do and we will help you promote your screening. Like us on Facebook!
4. Can I see the film without having to buy it? Yes, American Public Television is our distributor and your PBS station may be airing it. Check HERE. If not, you can request that your station carry the program.
5. I'm a teacher, can I use this film in my classroom? Yes, the DVD is broken into sections, which makes it perfect for teaching.
6. I'm a troop leader, what license should I buy? A personal DVD, you don't need a community license.
7. What age is appropriate for this film? Upper elementary school to 65+.
8. Is the director willing to come speak at my school or organization? Yes, please contact us.
9. What is the difference between a community screening and university licence? A community screening is a ONE TIME screening licence and the film can be used as a fundraiser, but then must be returned. A university licence is a LIFETIME licence where the film is purchased by the library and two copies are sent and can be checked out by professors to use in the classroom or for school organizations to use as they so choose throughout the year.